Wednesday, January 04, 2012

In the Spotlight: Nylon Magazine!


In November of 2011 I was traveling to the US, and one of the things I always do when I land there is buy me tons of magazines. It’s not that there are no magazines where I live, they are just (way) more expensive compared to the US price. For a couple of years already I’ve been a reader of Seventeen, Cosmopolitan and from time to time Vogue, Marie Claire & ELLE also.
I can’t remember how, but a couple of days before my flight I heard about Nylon Magazine and I decided I’ll buy the November issue (shown below) just to see what this magazine is all about. Well guys, I’ve been hooked ever since. I don’t know what it is about the magazine, but it is so different than other magazines I’ve been reading for the past years .What I like more about it is that even though it covers fashion and celebrities, it has this amazing down to earth feeling to it. 

Their website or the Digital Edition ($9.95) are great substitutes for the magazine itself, if you’re like me and you would have to pay like 50 dollars for a year subscription (international) to get the magazine in your mail box. I really like their Nylon TV especially their Model Citizen section.
If you want to know what I’m talking about, visit their website nylonmag.com.
To keep track of everything Nylon Magazine is doing you can also follow them on twitter @NylonMag or like them on Facebook  :)
xx
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...