Sunday, January 08, 2012

Celebrity Look Review: Fergie!

Hey dolls,


As I was telling you guys, one of my goals for this blog is to review celebrity looks and this is going to be my first time doing it. 




We are already entering the second week of the year, but I was looking at pictures of NYE parties and I couldn't help falling in love (although with mixed feelings) with the dress Fergie wore to the 1 Oak NYE Grand Opening in Vegas.
This dress is from Nicolas Jebran's Autumn Winter 11 Couture Collection. What I like most about it, is the mosaic details it has and how it shapes the body. I'm not a big fan of gold-ish anything, but the fact that she didn't over-do the dress with accessories was a major plus. She kept the gold theme going in a minimal way with the clutch combined with gold & silver shoes. 
Even though this dress looks pretty, I have my doubts about it being comfortable. But comfortable or not, Fergie looks A-mazing in it. What do you think about it?




XX
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...