Sunday, October 14, 2012

Favorite Fashion Creations #2: Paul's Boutique!

After getting a lot of compliments on my Paul's Boutique handbag, I knew it was time to write this post. For the past two years (+/-) I happen to stumble upon a lot of good brands & web-shops and Paul's Boutique happens to be one of them.

If I'm not mistaken I found out about Paul's Boutique browsing on ASOS, which was also new to me that time. One thing I like about this brand is that it is a good (colorful) alternative for the more expensive designer stuffs. And to me it feels like a mix of Juicy Couture & Victoria's Secret's PINK. 

Paul's Boutique was founded in London in 2002 by Paul Slade. "Over the last ten years, the brand has become a firm favourite with the urban - savvy youth and have grown with their cult following. The Paul's Boutique offering has expanded from clothing to accessoriesfootwear and perfume and the brand continued to experiment and keep the fun factor alive by introducing new fabrics and materials." -Paul's Boutique

The bag that first really caught my eye back then was this beautiful baby. 

Paul's Boutique Molly Polo Stripe Bag
I remember it retailing for £56.00 which is around $100. Even though I really wanted to bag I decided to wait to get it. Maybe if I was lucky enough ASOS would have an amazing sale & I could get it for a better price. And I was right, after a few weeks there was a sale. I was really happy since I had the money & just needed to go to the bank to reload my card. But unfortunately stupid me did not take into consideration the duration of the sale and the time zone. I did not only miss the sale, but the bag was sold out after the sale. And even though I was determined to pay full price just to get the bag, unfortunately I wasn't lucky. Lesson learned!!

Now a tidy bit wiser on how to approach buying something I really like or even love, I was lucky when the new PB Molly bags came out earlier this year. Now I was rooting for this baby. 

PB Stripe Molly Bag

And guess what, now I can say that as off a couple of months ago I'm a proud owner of a Paul's Boutique bag. I liked to fact that the bags were not altered to look good in pictures when actually they were not. It was even better than it looked on pictures. It is compact, but you can sure store a lot in it. If you ever plan on buying a PB item, especially bags, take note that the charm shown in the picture is not always the one that the bag comes with. In my case it happened to be a different charm.

My bag :)
The charms
One thing I'm sure of is that this is definitely not my last PB purchase. I am dying to add more PB stuff to my collection. Like these two amazing Maisy bags.


Make sure to check their website & let me know what you think of Paul's Boutique.

xx
-S

2 comments:

  1. Glammy Girl is back, what a wonderful article ! the glammy nation missed u.. we just want 2 see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the bag you had last time. The other design are gorgeous too. I shall check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...