Monday, June 03, 2013

Monday Playlist!

Monday is for most people the least favorite day of the week since the weekend is over and you dont have that much time for yourself anymore for the next 4-5 days. But luckily there is music. Usually on Mondays I put together a playlist of my favorite songs (old & new), just so I can get through the day. I dont know about you, but (good) music can instantly cheer me up, no matter what I'm going through.


My playlists tend to be a bit long so I chose only 10 songs to share with you today & I hope they will make your day and week at least a little bit better :)


Blurred Lines > Robin Thicke ft T.I. & Pharrell
B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe > Kendrick Lamar
Grown Woman > Beyonce
I Could Be The One > Avicii vs Nicky Romero
Can't Hold Us > Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Ray Dalton
Little Lion Man > Mumford and Sons
I Love It > Icona Pop ft Charli XCX
Get Lucky > Daft Punk ft Pharrell Williams
Mirrors > Justin Timberlake
Beautiful > Mariah Carey ft Miguel

The full version of my playlist can be found here.

xx
Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...