Thursday, March 07, 2013

In the Spotlight: DVF♥Roxy

DVF's bold prints meet Roxy's signature swim silhouettes in a collection that is both playful and empowering. From swimwear and beach cover-ups, to boardshorts, rashguards and beach bags, the pieces reflect DVF's love of beach culture and nature as well as Roxy's active and trailblazing spirit. A celebration of natural beauty and confidence, the collaboration is all about encouraging women to go for it and ride the wave.



I think this little introduction explained it all & yes you read it right, a collaboration between Diane von Furstenberg and Roxy! Today, March 7th 2013 was the official launch of the DVFlovesROXY collection. And I have to say that the pieces are kinda awesome! Now, I am a fan of DVF's designs because of the prints she uses and of course this was also the case with this collection. Even though I don't go to the beach as often as I would like, which is sad since I live on an island, I am really contemplating on getting a couple of things from this collection. I think the prices are affordable considering the fact that we are talking about Roxy & Diane von Furstenberg.

If you are curious to see the collection, feel free to click here.

Definitely a quote to live by :)
 xx
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...