Monday, February 11, 2013

The 55th Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet Recap!

Yesterday was THE night for musicians. Unlike other music award shows, to me, the Grammys is the least commercial of them all. One of the few award shows, if not the only one, were your chances of winning depends totally on your music and not your popularity. I think the last time I watched the Grammy's (not only the red carpet) was in 2008 when Kanye was nominated in a lot of categories. The reason I decided to tune in last night was mostly because of the performances & also because Fun. was nominated for a couple of things. I really enjoyed the show last night, there were a couple of mind blowing performances, but most important of all I loved how the Grammys celebrates REAL music!

Now without further ado lets move to the reason we are all here, my favorites from last night's red carpet.

Chrissy Teigen in Joy Ciocci

Adele in Valentino

Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra Couture

Faith Hill in J.Mendel (love the detailing of this dress)

Keltie Colleen (wish the shoe choice was different)

Taylot Swift in J. Mendel (gotta give her credit for landing on the best dressed list most of the time)

Solange Knowles

Fun.

xx
-S

pictures via Huffingtonpost.com 

2 comments:

  1. I prefer seeing Adelle in her basic boring black dresses LOL. And even though I dislike Taylor Swift with all my heart, she looked flawless! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved Solange!*
    Gorgeous!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...