Monday, July 22, 2013

On the Wish-list!

Recently I did a huge closet clean out. I don't know about you guys, but every so often I feel like my closet, or the clothes in it, are no longer in sync with the person I am or the image I want to portray. And of course with every huge closet clean out also comes a huge wish list, because new clothes to hang in your pretty much empty closet is now a need. This makes the perfect excuse to take a stroll downtown to browse around in you favorite local stores or in the comfort of your home on your favorite web-shops.

One website I always go to is ASOS. I don't know about you guys, but I am IN LOVE with ASOS even though they don't ship to my country anymore. If they don't ship to your country, but you know people residing in the EU or USA, ASOS could still be an option for you :)

My Wish-list

ASOS Tabbard Maxi Dress

Glamorous Structured Skater Dress With Open Back

ASOS Structured Bardot Dress Pencil In Floral Print


ASOS Pencil Dress With Fold Shoulder Detail

Vero Moda Denim Bra Top

Monki Dog Print Tee

Warehouse Jacquard Mixed Dress


XX
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...